Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Had a bad day..

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day -- Daniel Powter


Well well well, it was supposed to be a fun day and turned out to be a bad day.Nothing went right today for me after lunch.Things never happened according to plan.Got stuck in traffic..Said the wrong words at wrong moment and to top of all these had a small accident which broke my new baby's rear view mirror(RHS).We were lucky (and that bugger nut on the road also) to come unscathed.And after I reached home I successfully hurt my eye also.Luckily nothing major happened except the broken mirror.
Had a bad day..

[Actually things are not just going right for me last few days, all my gadgets are going through a bad phase.. First my DVD player conked off,then Digicam CCD has become history, memory card of my phone gone kaput and the phone also acting funny. God only knows what's happening with me.Hope things won't turn worse,just keeping my fingers crossed]

No comments: